Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The funny librarian

Today I took Colleen to baby story time at the library to get her out of the house and see other babies. We got there a little early, so we look around the library and other kids started coming in. I sat down with Colleen in a chair near the circulation desk. The librarian looks over to me and says "Its too quiet in here." I laughed so hard on the inside. I've never ever thought a librarian would say its too quiet in the library. Funny librarian.

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I went to the library today too! No funny librarian though.

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I should go to the library, i dont ever.

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I went to the library!!! The lady was nice... I had to pay 1$ cause I had lost my library card. But now I have one!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Janel said...

libraries are fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home