Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday


Hi everybody. Today is Sunday. Yesterday I took Sister to the airport super early in the morning. I miss having her around. She had a really long day of traveling with lots of flights and delays. poor kid. Today my sinuses are killing me. So much pressure. I drank a mountain dew. Sometimes caffeine helps my headaches. oh, by the way for those of you who are wondering, I pulled my gray hair today. I just hope 2 don't grow back. Today at 430 the steelers play cincinnati. Sorry Brian, I have to root for the steelers, because Rory is a steelers fan. I have to stay loyal to my hubby.
It is such a nice day today. When my little bug wakes up from her nap I want to go outside and play. I love sunny days. Friday Sara, Rory, and I went outside and played football. It was fun. Its been so long since I've thrown any sort of ball, that today my arm is still sore. Back in college Sara and I used to play catch all the time. I remember being bored in the middle of winter and playing catch out in the snow in the dark. We had fun.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 AM , Blogger brian said...

You rooted for the Steelers? I am sad. Today was not a good day for me. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home