Friday, January 13, 2006

I think his name was Jack

Today on The Price is Right there was this cute little old guy that won the showcase showdown. I think his name was Jack. He was celebrating his 80th birthday. He was wearing a t-shirt that said "I'm Papa" When he won the showcase his family came running up to hug him. They were all wearing t-shirts that said "I'm with Papa." He was just so cute. Have I ever mentioned that I love old people? I always watch The Price is Right while I eat lunch, because the cute little old people make me smile. If a cute old person wins the showcase it makes my whole day.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I love old people too.... they are wonderful... I want lots of old people to be my friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home