Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm in Maryland

I'm in Maryland. Its rainy. I was hoping to see snow for my visit. I haven't seen snow in so long. I brought colleen's snow boots, so that we could play in the snow together for the first time. Maybe there is still a chance for snow. We'll be here for a month.
Some of you may remember when I used to do "Janel's words of wisdom." It was lessons I learned from my own stupid mistakes, well last night I did a good one. For dinner I ate fiber cereal, then my parents came walking in with chinese food. I wasn't really hungry, so I just ate all the broccoli from the chinese food. Bad move. Fiber cereal and broccoli is not a good mix. I had gas worse than I ever had in my entire life. So, my advice is don't eat broccoli.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Blogger brian said...

We have snow here. Well, we did yesterday. But I can see snow from here. That settles it. You should come here.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Sara said...

But we get snow here and then the next day it is rain.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Sara said...

But we get snow here and then the next day it is rain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home