Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So tired today

I have no energy today. Zero energy. I don't know why. I'm drinking a cup of green tea right now in hopes it will give me a boost. I have some cleaning to do. My parents back come tomorrow. We will spend the New Years together. New Year's Eve Rory, My dad, and I are going to watch the Hurricanes play the Canadiens. GO HABS! My family are huge Montreal fans. We got lower level tickets for this event. It will be a great time. You've gotta understand ice hockey though to understand the thrill of the game. I miss playing. Back in the day my whole family used to play. If we weren't playing on a team, we would play late night games on the outdoor rinks in Alaska. Those were the days. Playing in the cold, shoveling snow off the rink, Sara's toes going numb and putting them on my belly to warm them up. ahhhh, memories. Today here it is almost 60 degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home