Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rootbeer and cheese

Right now I am drinking an ice cold rootbeer and eating cheese and crackers. A combination I normally wouldn't go for. Must be the baby making me do it. I had an appointment yesterday. I love when I get to hear the baby's heartbeat at my appointments. My midwife says the baby's heartbeat is good and strong and I'm good and healthy, so that means I can fly to visit Sara in June. I think I'll buy tickets tonight. Here I come Pocatello. Rory has never been there. I hope he isn't disappointed when we get there, because I've been talking it up. This is our big expensive vacation of the year, so I have to make it sound pretty darn good. Airline tickets aren't too bad, but once you multiply that by 3 it is a good chunk of change.
I'm really excited about tomorrow, because I signed Colleen up for toddler art classes. Tomorrow is her first art class. Sooo cute. I hope she enjoys it. Kids get so much fun when they reach this age, because there is so much to do. Next week we're going to take her to the zoo for the first time.
Last night I was watching deal or no deal. That show drives me crazy. I only watch it because there is nothing else on at 8:00. People get so greedy when they are on that show. Last night I saw somebody turn down a deal of 86,000 dollars. They finally took home I think 13,000. I would have been pressing that button so fast at 86,000 dollars. That is a lot of money. Everybody just wants to open one more case and they blow it.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Blogger brian said...

Oh yeah! Pocatello is way exciting. I mean, you can... And.... Uh, and then at night you can..... yeah... Umm, good luck with that.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I love Pocatello. But maybe you have to live here to love it. I dunno. But its beautiful. Just prayin' for plenty of spring rain so it isn't so dry and brown when you come... rain and green is fun and pretty.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Hoorray that you get to come to Poky. And cheese is always good. cheese!

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger emily said...

You could think of Pocatello as your mother does, "the hills are golden" not brown and dry. I love your mother. It's not so much Pocatello that's great, it's the people there you get to see that are GREAT!!! We're great!!!! See, Rory won't be disappointed. Maybe a little scared, but not disappointed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home