Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Even though today is St. Patrick's day and I should be eating Irish food, my craving is Chinese food. I soo could go for some fried rice, egg roll, and sweet and sour chicken. MMMM. Unfortunately there are no good Chinese joints in the area.
I need to make some Irish soda bread soon. I need to take it next door around 7. I'm just procrastinating. My neighbors are having a St. Patrick's day party. Rory and I bought some Michael Shea's Irish beer to take over. I can't have any though.
I love March, not just because of St. Patrick's day and my birthday, but because of March Madness. College basketball is so exciting to watch this time of year. Anything can happen. I get soo crazy watching some of the games. Like the Duke and VCU game the other day. Duke lost in the first round of playoffs. I think for the first time since 1997. Totally blew my bracket picks.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Top o' the morning, mate! Hy dilly o-o-o-o (say as if you were skipping). Glad you had a great St. Patty's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home