Thursday, March 22, 2007

I did it

I was planning on doing it a few days ago, but today I finally bought tickets to fly to visit Sara. I always feel better about the whole flying thing once I purchase the tickets. I think it is the buying of the tickets that stresses me out the most. I bought them without asking Rory if the days were ok. I hope he can get leave. We're staying 2 days longer than he thought. He said its ok, Sara will just have to take him golfing one of those days. They won't approve his leave more than 2 weeks out, so it will be awhile until we know if he'll make it. After I bought the tickets I told Colleen in a few months we're going to fly on a plane to see auntie Sara. She was super excited. I was telling her stuff we can do there with auntie Sara. Then she asked if we could go to the beach. I had to explain why there is no beach in Idaho. She just kept asking why we couldn't go to the beach. I don't think she understood.

6 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Erin said...

For a funny story, ask Sara about the beaches in Aberdeen. And the Mexican restaurants, and the projects. Idaho is the place to be.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger emily said...

WHEN ARE YOU COMING?>!! HURRAY!!!!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Janel said...

In June. :)

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger emily said...

do you know what days tho?

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Janel said...

19th-28th

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Steph said...

super exciting!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home