Monday, May 15, 2006

my weekend

My weekend went by kind of fast. Friday night we went next door, because they were having a bbq. It was fun, but we left around 830, so we could get colleen into bed. By that time most everybody there was super drunk. I wonder who was watching all the kids after we left. I like having a drink or two every now and then, but I don't see the fun in getting wasted. I just don't understand it. Saturday we went to Raleigh for a Brooks and Dunn and Sugarland concert. I'm not that big into country music, but it was super fun watching colleen dance. Plus it was an outdoor concert, so it was fun being outside and the moon was awesome. Again, there were tons of drunk people stumbling around. Stupid drunk people made me laugh a few times.
Mother's Day was yesterday. We went to church. They called all the mothers to the front of the church and gave us a few books as gifts. It was nice. Then for an early dinner we were going to go to smokey bones so I could eat some yummy bbq chicken nachos, but they were too busy, so we ate at IHOP. It was still yummy. All in all it was a good weekend.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I went to a crazy Cinco de Mayo party where everyone was drunk. It was really funny too, but you have to worry a little bit about the kids and people driving at the same time.

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger brian said...

Hahahahaha! Stupid drunk people. What goes through their minds? Really!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home