Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm addicted

I've become addicted to Pepsi. I don't know how it happened. I just came to the realization recently that I can't go a day without a Pepsi. Yes, me, the same Janel that went over five years without drinking any kind of carbonated beverage. I used to not drink soda at all. I think it started after I became a mother. The need for afternoon caffeine just became so great and sometimes a hot coffee doesn't sound good in the summer and sometimes an iced tea just doesn't do the trick. I just hope this little addiction doesn't lead to more hardcore beverages like mountain dew. I need help!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I know some people who would say that being addicted to Pepsi is not an issue at all. I think that it is all in how you look at it. There are worse things to be addicted too. Plus Pepsi is one of the best drinks ever!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Sara said...

man, pepsi is just so good. i'm addicted too. i need to not drink it as much. but a nice bubbly fountain pepsi is just the cure on those tiring afternoons.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Sometimes everything seems to be made better when you have a really good Pepsi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home