Thursday, April 20, 2006

Back from the beach



We're back from the beach! I had a great time. It was so much fun just to go out of town with Colleen and Rory. I think everybody needs to take little road trips every now and then. The beach was beautiful. Our hotel overlooked the beach. We went out super early this morning and collected seashells and played in the sand. It was fun. Colleen loved everything about the beach, except the water. She did not like the water. Our hotel also had several pools and lazy rivers, but Colleen did not want to go in them. I guess she's not a water baby after all. Thats ok, she might just end up preferring the mountains like me. Yesterday We went to the aquarium. She loved that. She loved the sharks. She can't say the word "shark", so when we're talking about them she points at her teeth and says "teeeeeeth." I guess she likes their big teeth. If any of you like krispy kreme donuts, you should go to myrtle beach. They were on every block.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I dont like donuts but the beach sounds wonderful!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Your beach pictures look great. It has been pretty windy here and you never know if the entire day will be nice. Oh yeah, and I would eat the donuts.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Sounds like a grand fun trip... wish i could have been there. I miss you guys!!!
love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home