Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I cut my bangs

I was growing my bangs out. They were pretty long. Almost to my ears. The last few days they just haven't been cooperating. Today I just couldn't do anything with them, so in a moment of rage I cut them short again. I am so angry with my bangs. Just don't know what to do with them. Don't know what to do with my hair period. For the past few years I've had the pony tail look every day. I do nothing, but put it in a pony tail. I read somewhere though, that the pony tail is back in style. Its hard to have a style though when you have thick hair in humid weather. I have nothing more to say to or about my hair. I'm done.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Sara said...

i sometimes just wanna cut all my hair off and have it super short again - i know what you go through... :)

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Hair can be such a complicated thing. Sometimes it seems nothing makes your hair happy.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger emily said...

stoopid bangs. yeah, i am not liking my hair either and am getting really tempted to chop it off

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger emily said...

oh, and tell weight loss expert to go to the gym

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Sometimes I wish that we could have our hair like guys do and not worry about it at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home