Thursday, April 13, 2006

ughhhhhhhh!!!

I just came in from cleaning the windows on my car. I'm so stinkin' sweaty and I have a headache. I'm so going to die in the heat and humidity this summer. I've been here so many summers, I don't know how I've made it through. The high this weekend is 92. With humidity on top of that. UGHHHHH!!! I just wanted to complain. Rory just called and told me hopefully it will be the last summer. Who knows though.
On a happy note, today I was at the mall while my car was getting inspected. I bought a cute pair of pants to wear for Easter. That's not my story though. Colleen and I stopped by the chic fila in the food court to get an iced tea and split some fries. Colleen was in her stroller, so I just pushed her up to the table since we would only be there a few minutes. This cute little old guy got up, walked across the food court to ask me if I wanted him to get a high chair for colleen. I told him that we were just sitting down for a minute, but thanked him for his kindness. After he got back to his table another little old guy sat down with him. IT was his identical twin!!! There is nothing cuter than old people, so two of them that looked exactly alike really made me smile. I love old people. Sara- some year we need to go to the twin convention in Ohio, so we can hang out with all the little old twins. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I love old people and thats soooo cute old man twins. :)
that was nice of him to offer you a high chair... all twins of a nice gene, eh? ;)

 
At 3:06 AM , Blogger brian said...

Weather's nice here. You should come visit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home