Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm in Maryland and its going to snow!!!

So, Rory and I came up to Maryland to bring my mom home. I'm really going to miss having her around to help. I was spoiled for awhile there.
Rory and his dad went to the steelers game on Sunday night in Pittsburgh. It rained the whole game, but they had a blast watching their team. I think its awesome they got to have a father/son moment.
Today my mom watched the kids while rory and I went on a lunch date and did some shopping at the outlets. It is so wierd being out without the kids. I missed them a lot, but it was fun doing some shopping for them and hanging out with Rory. I wish we lived in the same town and the grandparents so we could have date nights and see movies or something. Once you have kids you pretty much never go to the movies. You have to rent them for after the kids are in bed and by then you are so tired its hard to make it through a movie.
While we were out we bought Colleen some cute pink snow boots, because its supposed to snow a couple inches tomorrow. I know that is not much, but when you live in North Carolina you take what you can get. I can't wait to play in fresh crisp snow.
Tonight Colleen had a wedding. she wore one of my moms slips as a dress and married her doll Meme. Then was ate a cake made of crackers and cheese. She has such an imagination. it was so cute.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I love the stories of what Colleen comes up with. Kids have creative minds. I want snow!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home