Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Turkey day. I'm so lucky, my mom is here to cook. yum yum yum. She came when Rory got hurt to help me out. She's been great. I know she's gotta be home sick and miss my dad and tired of sleeping on a futon. My dad is driving down today to spend the holiday with us.

Rory had his Surgery last Wednesday. He's doing good, just sore still. He tried driving yesterday, but it hurt too bad. he's sore today from trying it. Plus he's still in a sling and one handed driving can't be too safe. I can't wait until he can hold the baby for me. Nolan, by the way is getting huge. Every morning he seems heavier. He has his 2 month appointment on Monday. I can't wait to see how much he ways. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes now. We call him our big little man.

I got my new phone yesterday. It was so weird being without a phone for days. I'm addicted to my cell phone.

Next Friday we are going up to stay at my folks for a few days. Dec 2nd Rory is going to a steelers game at Heinz field with his dad. That is his Christmas present from me. He's super excited. We got them pretty good seats too. He's hoping it snows so he can watch them play in the snow. I hope it snows while we are up there too. I would love to play in some snow.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I love the snow. It took me 20 minutes to convince the roommates we needing to make snow angels a few weeks ago. Its not as much fun on your own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home