Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My 4th

My 4th of July was pretty nice. It would have been better if it wasn't soo hot. I started the day by making some salads and some pulled bbq chicken in my crock pot. Then we cleaned the house some. I spent the afternoon laying around with Rory and Colleen watching the annual hot dog eating contest. Kobayashi won for the 4th year in a row by eating 49 hot dogs in 12 minutes. Insane I tell you. It was painful watching these people binge on nasty hot dogs. I think it is a fun 4th of July tradition though. In the evening, we had some friends come over. We just ate, chilled, played volleyball, and then watched the fireworks from our back yard. It was a pretty good view of the Fort Bragg fire works display. All in all it was a good time. That is what happened, pretty much.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I don't think I could watch the hot dog eating contest. It kind of looks icky.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home