Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ouch

Last night I was taking Colleen down stairs to put her to bed. I was carrying her and all of a sudden I was on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. It was weird, because I didn't realize I fell down stairs until I was at the bottom. I was holding on to colleen, so she pretty much just rode on me. She was fine. I was fine until I woke up this morning. My tail bone and lower back hurts so bad. Super sore. I could barely move when I first woke up. I haven't fallen down the stairs in awhile, I forgot what it feels like. In College Sara and I used to wear these Eastland boots and for some reason we were always falling down stairs in them. Its not fun.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Hey - I remember those boots. I'm sorry you fell.. that makes me sad..

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I hate it when you fall and start hurting in places you didn't know muscles existed. Once I was walking with a friend who slid on the ice but managed to keep her piece of pie she was holding onto completly upright.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home