Thursday, June 29, 2006

McDonald's is not so fast food

Today I took Colleen to McDonalds to get a happy meal and play with her little friends on the play ground. It took over 20 minutes to get our happy meal, medium fry, and iced tea. At one point they had 18 orders up to fill and instead of stopping and completing those orders, cashiers just kept taking orders. I know you don't have to be brilliant to be employed by McDonalds, but I think some common sense might be a good quality. The McDonald's commercials always show their employees continuing on to achieve great things or they show celebrities and olympians who used to work at McDonalds. I'm starting to not believe everything I see on TV. To add to my negative McDonald's experience they did not have iced coffee. I had Iced coffee at a McDonalds in Maryland. I see Iced coffee on McDonalds commercials. I'm starting to wonder why McDonalds is America's number one fast food chain. Ok, enough McDonalds bashing for now. Did I ever mention how much I love Chic Fila?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home