Friday, July 25, 2008

Who's Growing Up Too Fast?




Nolan is trying to walk already. I can't believe it. Last summer he was still nice and cozy in my belly. Kids grow up way too fast. The kids and I have been enjoying our time in Maryland. We only have a couple more days left until we go home and get ready for our move. Last night Colleen and I played putt putt with Rory's family, Tonya, and Kyle. Colleen had a blast. Kyle is her only cousin and she loves doing things with him. I think it is so sweet how excited she gets when she spends time with him. We're going to miss hanging out with everybody and there is a lot to do up here, but its time to go home. We miss daddy! Be home soon daddy!!! I hope you are sleeping in while we are gone, because it'll be early mornings again when we get home.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Blogger Sara said...

awwww, looks like fun

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Nolan looks like he is growing up and so big. Janel your kids are so cute!!! I love the stories and pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home