Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sara left





Sara left yesterday. We were all bummed. Colleen has a special bond with her and she really misses her. Sara was the only one she wanted to take her quiet time with and she actually napped a few times with Sara. Colleen never naps, I was so surprised when I peaked in those few times and she was snuggled up with Sara's arm and sound asleep. Colleen is doing good though, because she knows that soon we will be moving closer to Sara. Another member of the family that was devastated by Sara's leaving was chance. Poor dog was so sad watching her drive away. He loves Sara. We had a fun trip together though. We always do. The day Sara left we didn't realize it right away, but Sara and I were wearing the same shirt. Its the twin thing I guess. Great minds think alike.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I thought it looked like matching shirts!! Poor Chance.

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Sara said...

awwwwww I miss you guys sooo much...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home