Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweet Day



So, this afternoon Colleen decided to put on a pretty dress and asked to go out to eat to a fancy restaurant. I thought it was so cute and we never eat out, so we did. First, her and Rory ran an errand and came home with a bunch of pretty daisies. I arranged them in a vase the best that I could. They smell so good and brighten up the house. After they got back we all went out to eat at Red Robin. It was ok. Colleen had a ton of fun. We even let her get one of their huge shakes. I ended up drinking a majority of it, but she liked the idea of it. It was a fun family evening. Here is a picture of my pretty flowers.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Blogger Sara said...

what a fun day! sounds like a great outing to me!!!!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I love daisies!! such a happy flower. My favorite thing at Red Robin now is the chicken tortilla soup. So good!!! I don't know if I can ever have anything else (since I go once a year)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home