Monday, October 01, 2007

baby pics

here are some baby pics I promised. All is well with Nolan. Besides getting a total of 5 hours of sleep in the past 4 days, I'm doing rather well too. My mom has been such a huge help with Colleen, the baby, and feeding us. I'm going to be sad when she leaves on Thursday. Colleen's favorite thing to do in the morning is hold Nolan. I love it, because I get to drink some coffee while she talks to her baby brother. He just listens to her talk and sing and smiles constantly at her.




4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger Steph said...

very cute baby boy. Dad has been helping fix Colleen's hair? Sara showed me a picture and sometimes you can tell. that makes me smile :)

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger emily said...

What a beautiful family!! God bless your sleep and awake time with your new babe!

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger brian said...

congrats!!!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

He's a cute baby! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home