Thursday, December 07, 2006

How far would you go for a piece of chocolate?

I never used to eat chocolate until I became pregnant with Colleen. Ever since then I love some chocolate. I am sooo tired today, I am about to go crazy. Colleen has a cold, so she was up all night last night. She just could not sleep. I think maybe I got 3 hours of sleep. Just a little bit ago I desperately needed some chocolate and coffee. I was in a moment of border line panic. "IF I DON"T HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE NOW I WILL ABSOLUTELY DIE!!!" So, I started a pot of coffee and realized that the only chocolate we have in the house is put away for Christmas presents. But, I needed chocolate so bad it didn't matter. It was a choice between ghirardelli chocolate squares with creamy mint filling we bought for Rory's mom or chocolate covered brandi cherries we bought for my dad. To make a long story short, I ate Rory's mom's Christmas present.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger emily said...

i understand completely

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I love chocolate!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I made fudge - too bad you aren't closer and could stop by for a bite. (I think I was the one on the comment above too - sara stole my computer for a couple of days.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home