Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What I have been up to




So, my vacation has been pretty fun so far just because I get to hang out with my folks. They are fun. Friday Rory and I went golfing. I haven't golfed in over three years, so that was fun. Saturday we went to a farm with a pumpkin patch. It was raining, but still fun. Then Saturday night we had a little party for Colleen. Sunday we went on a train ride. It was a first for Colleen, Rory, and I. Yesterday we had another first. We took Colleen on her first picnic. We got Chinese food to go for our picnic. That was the first time I have ever had a picnic with Chinese food. My dear friend Bob said that there is probably a family in China having a picnic with hot dogs and potato salad saying its the first picnic they've heard of with hotdogs. Bob is silly. He's in Miami right now. I hear that is a pretty dull city. Anyways, that is pretty much the highlights of our trip so far. Its fun just hanging out with the fam even when we're not doing anything. Oh, I am also excited because we went to the outlet mall and I found good jeans that actually fit good. That makes a girl feel grrrreat.

4 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I agree. Finding clothes that you think are good make you feel good. Oh and I want to go to a pumpkin patch. That sounds like fun.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Sara said...

man, i need some new jeans that make me feel good. and, stop braggin' bout the chinese food there in maryland... i'm so jealous... it has been sooo long since i've had it. :( sad sad me. :) but i am glad you get to enjoy it.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger emily said...

i have yet to find that perfect pair of pants. It's a rare occasion I can find any that fit me without something I don't like about them.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Janel said...

well, I did have to have my mom shorten my pants, so they weren't perfect. They're good now though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home