Wednesday, September 20, 2006

what up?

I wonder if all parents are caffeine addicts. Yesterday I had 3 cups of coffee and a Pepsi. I'm doing better today. So far I've only had one cup of coffee and a mountain dew. It is a very sunny sunny day. Around 79 degrees. If it were about 10 to 20 degrees cooler I would be in heaven. I so can't wait to wear a hoodie. I love hoodies. I have one that says "superstar", one that says "brooklyn", a Montreal one, a black one, and a gray snoopy one, and a plain gray one. I love hoodies. You could never have too many hoodies. Well, I guess if you live in hot North Carolina like me, you could have too many. If anybody wants to get me a Christmas present maybe a really light weight hoodie that I could wear more here. Old Navy has some really light weight ones. Its never too early to start Christmas shopping.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger brian said...

You and your sister drink so much pop nowadays. Crazy!

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i love hoodies... and caffine.....

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Sara are you a Steeler fan? I read the comment on Brian's blog

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Janel said...

I, Janel wrote about the steelers on brain's blog. My hubby is a steelers fan, so I was married into the steelers fanship.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home