Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just melted my heart

I always tell Colleen I love her and she'll say "lub you" back. But today, she climbed up on the couch with me and kissed my belly and then kissed me on my cheek and said so sweetly "I lub you mommy." It was the most beautiful thing, I just wanted to squeeze her. so cute.
Tonight I took her for a walk to find pretty leaves. We found a few to bring home and when we got home she tore them all up on her table and then gave me the saddest look and said "mommy, fix, tape." How could I not.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Jimmy Stewart tried to paste it too. I'm sure colleen thougt it was a great success.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Sara said...

cute. I thought of "paste it daddy, paste it" too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home