Monday, February 09, 2009

Imagination

Colleen has quite the imagination. I've been Auntie Sara for 2 days now. Yesterday Colleen and her little brother came to live with me, because her mom and dad moved to Mexico. They can't come get Colleen and Nolan, because the mud is too deep for anybody to drive. They can't fly to get them, because the fog is too thick for anything to fly and apparently the fog and mud situation is going to last forever. Luckily, I'm a great aunt and embrace the challenge of raising my niece and nephew alone.

5 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Borders Family blog said...

wow, that is some imagination!! Isn't it funny what kids come up with....gotta love them!! :-)

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Steph said...

That's hilarious! and cute!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger emily said...

where does she come up with this stuff? That's so funny!

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love colleen's imagination :)

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I love that she thinks so highly of me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home