Thursday, December 04, 2008

Santa


Yesterday I took the kids to a tree lighting ceremony on base. Colleen wanted to stand in line to see Santa. I wasn't too sure it would happen though, because she has always been afraid of Santa. Last year she made Rory sleep on the couch Christmas Eve to make sure Santa didn't go down the hall to the bedrooms. Anyways, so we stood in line and she was very nervous. I told her she didn't have to go talk to him if she didn't want to. Finally, it was her turn and she got up on his lap. I was surprised, because she was so nervous. He asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said "I can't remember, because my list is so long." It was cute. I took a picture on my cell phone. Nolan cried as soon as he saw what we were waiting in line for. He didn't want to get near Santa. That has also been Colleen's usual reaction, but I guess she is growing up.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger Steph said...

She does look a bit unsure about Santa but way to overcome the fear!

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Sara said...

she does look nervous on his lap.. so cute. :) she's a bit girl now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home