Monday, July 09, 2007

74 days

74 days until my due date. I know two and half months isn't that far away and it is going to fly by, but don't know if my belly can keep growing for 2 more months. I feel like I'm stretched already. I'm starting to get uncomfortable. I can't sleep well. I'm always hot. My clothes aren't fitting comfortably. As soon as i get home from anywhere I throw on my warm up pants or soccer shorts. Only two pieces of clothing that don't irritate me anymore. Oh yeah, and i have to use the bathroom all the time. 3 to 4 times a night. I have to say that I'm looking forward to September.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hang in there Janel! We are rooting for you from across the pond.

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Steph said...

September will come and then you will have another cute kid!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home