Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Rory and I have been married 8 years. Time so flies. Crazy how time flies. I saw a cute little old couple walking in a parking lot the other day holding hands. It looked so sweet. Little old couples are the cutest things. I hope we'll end up being a little old couple.
Today Colleen got her very own library card. I take her there every week to get books, but today I got her a card so she can use it to check out her own books. She was so excited to have her own library card. It was soo cute. Then we spent the afternoon playing. Colleen has this little doctor's kit for baby dolls. Today she was giving me a check up with it. She made me pretend to stand on a scale and told me I weigh two hundred and forty thousand pounds. I know I've gained pregnancy weight, but I had no idea it was that much. Then she looked in my ears and told me my problem was that I have crabs in my ears. Kids are so silly, they make me laugh.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I always like your stories. 8 years of marriage - congratulations!!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Happy anniversary!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger brian said...

I remember that one time when you got married. That was fun. Happy Anniversary!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Sara said...

happpppy anniversary....
crabbby ears! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home