Wednesday, August 16, 2006

1 week

A week from today we will be flying to Colorado for my big brothers wedding. Colleen has been sick and cranky, so I hope she's better by the time we travel. This is my first time traveling since before I had Colleen. I'm kinda excited. I am now welcomed into the world of pre-boarding. Yessss!!! I heard that if I tell the flight crew that this is Colleen's first flight they make a big deal about it and give her wings and stuff. I think it is going to be fun. I'm only sad Rory can't go. His birthday is Monday. He has to work long hours all next week though. I think I might do something fun this weekend for his birthday. Ice Cream cake from Dairy Queen sounds like a good idea.
Today I went to the post office and asked for stamps and the guy pulled out a folder with a ton of cool stamps. Usually they give me the same old boring stamps. Today I got Ronald Reagan and Disney stamps. They had a ton of cool ones though. Next time you go to the post office ask if you can look in the folder of cool stamps.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I can't wait to go to CO. either!!!

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Steph said...

When I was flying there was a pilot and the pilot came on to congratulate the baby saying it was the baby's second flight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home