Monday, April 05, 2010

So, yesterday was a very happy Easter day! I made a big breakfast with home made yogurt biscuits and gravy, eggs, hash browns, and fresh cantaloupe. It was yummmmmy. Then we went to church. The kids looked so adorable dressed up for Easter. I even wore a dress. I don't normally wear dresses. On the way to church, I remembered why. I'm so uncomfortable in them. I always feel like I forgot to put my pants on when I wear a dress. Not to mention I hate the feeling of my thighs touching. AHHHH! Can't stand it. Then, I also don't know dress fashion. Do I need to wear a slip? Do I wear boots or sandals? Do I wear nylons or go bare legged? Are nylons in? Or is that old lady fashion? Can you wear nylons with sandals? So frustrating. I ended up wearing sandals with no nylons, But I felt naked, because I didn't have material between my thighs. I got over my whole dress issue though, and enjoyed the church service, followed by a fried chicken potluck and egg hunt for the kids. When we got home, Colleen and I made a mint oreo pie(one of Rory's favorites) for dessert. By then we were all wiped out, so we were lazy and watched Mary Poppins. After a good rest, I made dinner. Parmesan baked pork, potatoes, stuffing, cheesy croissants, and veggies of course.
We had an excellent Easter.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger Sara said...

yay! sounds like a good day!!! I never wear dresses! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home