Thursday, February 25, 2010

On Wednesday nights I teach a toddler class at the chapel. I have been out for a few weeks and was so excited last night to be back. I had my story board prepared and fun games and crafts ready for them. But shortly after class started things just went insane. 17 two and three year old children sugared up on doughnuts can not sit still. And the most awful thing was that my sweet little Nolan was a little monster last night. I don't know what happened to him. He made 3 little boys cry. He's usually so sweet and listens. He is banned from having doughnuts. Who ever thought of putting doughnuts out before class needs a talking to.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Sara said...

awww... nolan. Sugar does affect him huh? I just can't imagine him as a monster. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home