Tuesday, June 10, 2008

AHHHHH!

I hate to have this be my third post in a row complaining about heat, but I'M MELTING! It has been sooo hot this past week. Today, I have a heat headache and no appetite. Heat makes me not want to eat. I feel awful. My body wasn't made to handle this weather. Its supposed to break tomorrow and only be in the 90s. Thats going to be a cool down. I don't know how much longer I could take this heat. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. God is sending us out of this heat to the great state of Washington!!! I'm so excited. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait!!!! We are leaving less than 3 months. Current temp here 100 degrees. Current temp in Washington 42 degrees with this weeks highs in the 60s and 70s. I'm going to be be in heaven!!! I'm the happiest girl on the planet.

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Steph said...

That's great about Washington. I haven't lived in the east but I love the west

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Well, that's exciting!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger emily said...

Yea, praise God! What an answer to prayer for you and your family! Closer to us too!! I'll bet both your folks are going to be sad tho.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I"M HAPPY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home