Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Reflecting on 2009

So, today I finally realized it is a new year. 2010! It got me thinking about everything in 2009. A year ago I really wouldn't have guessed that we would have a new baby, a new home, my whole family now living in the west(can't wait for more visits), and Nolan Potty trained!!! That was my project this summer while Rory was deployed. I was watching a video of Nolan from March and it is amazing how much he grew up this summer. Children grow so fast. It blows my mind that before next Christmas Grady will be running around. I am excited to see what God has in store for us this year.







5 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Steph said...

melts my heart!

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Borders Family blog said...

isn't it amazing how kids make the time go so much faster? That's what it feels like to me. They grow up super fast, have to enjoy all those little moments as they come!!

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger emily said...

where are you folks living now? I never see Sara anymore (cough, hint, Sara) so I don't even know these things

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger emily said...

BTW, great pictures

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Janel said...

They are in the Tacoma area now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home