Sunday, January 03, 2010

Another long gap in my blogging. I just can't seem to keep up. Can't find the time really. By the time the kids are in bed, I am exhausted. I think it is winter time hibernation setting in. I just want to sleep, but I can't. Grady still wakes up a few times a night to eat, so I guess there is some sleep I am loosing there. Not to mention, Nolan always seems to hear Rory up before 6 am and then we are all up for the day very early. Some mornings, I get up telling myself over and over "there will be a day I will get a full nights sleep. There will be a day I will get 8 hours, or even 6, or even 5 hours of sleep without any wakings. There will be a day." I am totally dependent on my morning cup of coffee to get me going in the morning. This summer Sara sent me the greatest invention ever made, a toddy brewing system. Love it!!! It is a cold brew system and I love it, because it lasts me a little over 2 weeks. I don't have to wait for coffee to brew in the morning. I just add hot water to a shot of toddy and it is delicious. I don't think I will ever go back to brewing coffee. This is my sleepy morning thought.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger Sara said...

I love the toddy system too! :)I knew with a new baby you'd need such an invention! :)

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger emily said...

I was just talking to Sara tonight about your lack of bloggage and pictures of the baby. I'll bet those little ones keep you hoppin'. The day WILL come......someday........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home