Thursday, May 21, 2009


Is it the weekend yet? Man, weeks are long with Rory gone. Today was pretty good though. We spent a lot of time outside, because the weather was perfect. Sunny and almost 70. It felt amazing. I was loving swinging on my swing and playing with the kids. If it weren't for the little boy next door spitting a mouth full of water in my poor little Nolan's face, it would have been a perfect afternoon outside. Nothing irritates me more than parents who fill their yards with toys and just stick their kids out unsupervised to play. These kids are only four and two. I just wonder what some parents are thinking. Oh, you better believe I went over and had a talk with them after my baby got a face full of water and spit. You don't mess with a pregnant woman's little boy. My hormones were raging.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger emily said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Colleen has yours and Sara's smile :)

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Steph said...

I love that picture. They are adorable. Poor Nolan getting picked on...

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Nolan is looking like such a little man! He's growing too fast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home